- Acerca de CAC
Scout Shop Information
The Steve Matthews Scout Shop is located within the Frank Fickett Scout Training and Service Center at 12500 North IH 35, Austin, Texas, 78753.
Regular shop hours:
Monday-Friday: 9:00am to 5:30pm
Saturday: 10:00am to 2:30pm
UPDATED SHOP PROCEDURES DUE TO COVID-19
- The Scout Shop is open for in-person service
- The Scout Shop is no longer offering curbside service
- No more than 25 people (including our staff) will be allowed inside the shop at any one time
- All customers will only use the exterior doors to enter or exit the shop (no access from the Fickett Center lobby)
- All customers entering the shop will be required to wear a mask and sanitize their hands (masks and hand sanitizer will be available if needed)
- All customers entering the shop have the option of wearing gloves (gloves will be available if needed)
- Customer traffic flow will be marked on the floor to help maintain social distancing among customers and staff
- Shop staff will sanitize shopping baskets after each use
- A designated amount of uniform parts will be set aside for customers to try on; these uniform parts will be sanitized after use
Are you buying awards for your Scouts? Then you must have a Unit Advancement Report. Visit this page to learn more.
HOW OUR ONLINE SHOP WORKS:
- Shop from our hundreds of items listed on the online store
- Fill your shopping cart with the items you need
- When you’re done shopping, either click the blue “View Cart” button under an item you’ve chosen or click the shopping cart icon in the upper right corner of the screen
- On the “Cart” screen, make any adjustments in your cart as necessary and click the orange “proceed to checkout” button. Don’t worry about the shipping information or the “pick up in store” selection.
- On the “Checkout” page, you’ll fill in your contact information, alternate shipping address (if necessary), and click the orange “Place Order” button.
- A member of our Scout Shop team will contact you to review your order and collect your payment information. You will not enter payment information online.
The Steve Matthews Scout Shop thanks you for your business! Please be aware of the following terms and conditions pertaining to returns/exchanges/refunds:
- The Steve Matthews Scout Shop has a 30 day return/exchange policy. You must present your store receipt.
- Items for return/exchange cannot have been worn and must still have tags.
- If a receipt is past 30 days, the shop will deduct a 20% service charge from the total of the return of valid items.
- No returns or exchanges on handbooks or clearance items.
- Cash refunds are limited to $10.
Any questions about these terms may be directed to the Shop Manager at 512-617-8629 or [email protected].