Skip to Main Content

State Park Youth Group Annual Passes

Texas Parks and Wildlife sells a Youth Group Annual Pass that will cover your unit’s entry fees to Texas State Parks for a year. In order to purchase a pass, you are required to provide documentation of your status as a nonprofit organization. This documentation must come from your chartering organization, since a Federal Tax ID number is required.

We can provide this documentation for units chartered by our council. Simply complete the form below and we will send you an electronic copy of a letter documenting nonprofit organization status.

Please note: completing this form does not mean you are applying for an annual pass. Your unit must do that separately through Texas Parks and Wildlife.

Request documentation for TPW Youth Group Annual Pass

  • (Ex: Troop 1's unit number is 1)
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.