The Capitol Area Council is looking for the ideas and talents of our youth to design a new Council Shoulder Patch. Show your Texas and Scouting pride with a little popcorn flair. The winning design will earn the Scout $250 in CAC Cash that can be used for any Council event or at the Steve Matthews Scout Shop and will expire on 12/31/2023.
- Entrant must be a registered youth in the Capitol Area Council, BSA
- Limited to one entry per youth
- Must comply with BSA branding guidelines
- Must fit the approved BSA CSP shape template
- Must include fleur-de-lis
- Artwork or wording must include reference to something Texan within the Capitol Area Council
- Artwork or wording must include reference to Popcorn
- Wording must include “Capitol Area Council” on the patch
The Capitol Area Council Popcorn Team is accepting all submissions for designs. Scouts may use the CSP Contest Printout below to create their design. Entries are due by 11:59PM on Sunday, July 24th, 2022 and must be submitted using the online form below.
All patch design submissions will be reviewed, considered, and voted on by the CAC Popcorn Team. The designer of the winning patch will be announced at the Popcorn Fair on August 6th.
CSP SHAPE TEMPLATE
Size including border is 5”wide by 2”high