- Acerca de CAC
Join the BSA Team
Looking for a career that helps make a difference in the lives of young people?
We’re looking for District Executives to serve communities in the Austin and Central Texas area supporting volunteers, recruiting new volunteers and youth, raising money, and organizing programs.
Do you have the background needed for a career as a Scouting professional? Our leaders are frequently called upon to combine many skills to get the job done. Scouting experience is not required. The basic qualifications are:
- Must be at least 21 years old
- People-oriented; you work well with adult volunteers, community and business leaders, and representatives of other organizations
- Goal driven with a charismatic, competitive «sales» personality
- Able to work varied hours as necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- United States citizenship or declared intention to become a U.S. citizen
Target compensation: $45-47,000 plus benefits. Immediate start.
We offer several career pathways after the Executive role, online training, and yearly on-site training with peers from across the nation. Your day to day role never looks the same, as you work with people from all backgrounds and learn about the needs of your community and customers.
There are no current openings
Additional job openings:
There are no openings for other positions at this time.