- Acerca de CAC
2021 Summer Camp at Lost Pines
- By popular demand, we have opened Week 5 for Summer Camp!
- Due to Covid-19 we are only booking camp at 60% capacity at this time. Covid-19 policy and plan updates will be posted as we get closer to camp based on the current CDC and state guidelines.
Summer Camp at Lost Pines Scout Reservation is one of the top experiences any Scout will have, enjoying a week-long adventure in the outdoors while making new friendships and deepening existing ones with other members of your Scouts BSA Troop. The memories made during camp remain with you for the rest of your life.
When you challenge yourself to a new activity like climbing, stand-up paddle boarding, archery, the mile swim, lifesaving, or others – and SUCCEED – you establish a renewed confidence that will enable you to do your best in school, sports, and other activities when you return home. After all, if you can repel down a 65 foot tower or hit a bullseye on the shooting range or swim an entire mile at once – there’s nothing you can’t do!
Summer resident camp is provided by the outstanding Lost Pines staff. In addition to the activities noted above, Scouts can participate in a myriad of merit badges and high adventure experiences including: .22 rifle, shotgun, ATV, scuba, action archery, sailing, kayak, stand up paddle board, mountain bike, triathlon, Bike-Athlon, and more. Lost Pines can help your Scouts BSA Troop provide a “mountain top” experience for your annual program.
FIVE sessions to choose from for Summer 2021:
- Week 1: June 6-12 – FULL
- Week 2: June 13-19 – FULL
- Week 3: June 20-26 – FULL
- Week 4: June 27-July 3 – FULL
- Week 5: July 4-10
Lost Pines Scout Reservation, 785 FM 1441, Bastrop, TX, 78602. The camp is nearly 400 acres, located on the north side of Lake Bastrop. Home to the tallest climbing tower in Texas, DOK’s Tower, and excellent Catfish and Largemouth Bass fishing.
Visit this page to see photos of 2019 Summer Camp at Lost Pines
- Each troop must first reserve a campsite at a fee of $25 per Scout
- If your troop is camping in the Dacy, Fish, Freedom, San Gabriel, Smith, Turner, or Wilmot campsites, Lost Pines will provide you with tents at a required $10 per tent fee. If your troop does not want tents provided, you will be moved to another campsite.
- Individual camp fee is $340 per Scout, $160 per adult ($10 late fee per person if not paid in full by May 1). Partial week adults are $30/day.
- All program fees are included except for Silver Pines Adventure program ($50 per Scout)
- Lost Pines will provide one bag of ice for every 10 Scouts each day. Troops may purchase additional ice for $2 per bag.
- Any guests dining with your troop at camp may do so at a cost of $8 per meal.