Summer Camp at Lost Pines
Summer Camp at Lost Pines Scout Reservation is one of the top experiences any Scout will have, enjoying a week-long adventure in the outdoors while making new friendships and deepening existing ones with other members of your Scouts BSA Troop. The memories made during camp remain with you for the rest of your life.
When you challenge yourself to a new activity like climbing, water skiing, archery, the mile swim, lifesaving, or others – and SUCCEED – you establish a renewed confidence that will enable you to do your best in school, sports, and other activities when you return home. After all, if you can repel down a 65 foot tower or hit a bullseye on the shooting range or swim an entire mile at once – there’s nothing you can’t do!
Summer resident camp is provided by the outstanding Lost Pines staff. In addition to the activities noted above, Scouts can participate in a myriad of merit badges and high adventure experiences including: .22 rifle, shotgun, ATV, scuba, action archery, water sports, sailing, kayak, stand up paddle board, mountain bike, triathlon, Bike-Athlon, and more. Lost Pines can help your Scouts BSA Troop provide a “mountain top” experience for your annual program.
Five sessions to choose from for Summer 2019:
- June 9-15 FULL
- June 16-22 FULL
- June 23-29 FULL
- July 7-13 FULL
- July 14-20 FULL
Lost Pines Scout Reservation, 785 FM 1441, Bastrop, TX, 78602. The camp is nearly 400 acres, located on the north side of Lake Bastrop. Home to the tallest climbing tower in Texas, DOK’s Tower, and excellent Catfish and Largemouth Bass fishing.
- Each troop must first reserve a campsite at a fee of $25 per Scout
- If your troop is camping in the Dacy, Fish, Freedom, San Gabriel, Smith, Turner, or Wilmot campsites, Lost Pines will provide you with tents at a required $10 per tent fee. If your troop does not want tents provided, you will be moved to another campsite.
- Individual camp fee is $340 per Scout, $155 per adult ($10 late fee is not paid in full by May 1)
- All program fees are included except for Silver Pines Adventure program ($50 per Scout)
- Lost Pines will provide one bag of ice for every 10 Scouts each day. Troops may purchase additional ice for $2 per bag.
- Any guests dining with your troop at camp may do so at a cost of $8 per meal.