- month in a minute
- rules for events
- Cub Scout Activities
- Scouts BSA Activities
- Venturing Activities
- Summer Camp
- Winter Camp
- Climbing and C.O.P.E.
- Conservation Days
- High Adventure
- National Jamboree
- Order of the Arrow
- Refund Policy
- Report to State
- Service Projects
- STEM Activities
- Adult Required
- Adult Optional
- Adult Optional
- Adult Optional
- Youth Training
- Youth Safety
- Rules for events
- Awards & Recognition
- BSA News
- Den Meetings
- Eagle Scouts
- Eagle Reception
- Financial Help
- Flag retirement
- FOS campaign tools
- Certificate of Insurance
- Promoting Scouting
- religious emblems
- Religious Events
- Scout of the Week
- Scout Offers
- short term camp
- Unit Finance
- volunteer help
- Vortex Mobile Lab
- Web Update
- About CAC
All the money you need in the least amount of time
The annual popcorn sale provides the best opportunity for Scout units to raise all the money necessary for a quality, year-round program in the least amount of time possible. Unlike other product sales, units that can not sell their entire inventory of popcorn are not stuck with the cost of the surplus items.
The sale is the only product sales fundraiser approved by our council’s Executive Board, which means it is the only fundraiser in which your Scouts can wear their Scout uniform while selling/participating. It is not necessary to fill out a unit money earning application to participate in the sale.
Need More Information? Contact our council’s Popcorn Specialist:
Important Dates –
- Online – open now
- Take Order – preorders can start August 1st
- Show & Sell / Deliver Order due August 22nd
- Show & Deliver – neighborhood wagon sales begin September 11th
- Show & Sell – booth sales begin September 18th
- All in-person sales end October 24th
- Online Sales End October 31st for Council prize eligibility/recognition
Stay up to date on the latest 2021 popcorn news by registering your Unit for the program.
Take Order Forms
The 2021 Take Order form is available in the Scout and Leader Trail’s End portals. If you would like to request printed forms for you or your Unit, please complete the google form at https://forms.gle/iGbYHtZnV7p29L6c8.
Earn your 2021 Adventure Box.
From June 11th through December 31st 2021 Scouts can participate in the online popcorn program and pay for their own Capitol Area Council Adventure Box with their earned commission.
Easy as 1, 2, 3
- Create a Scout Trail’s End account through our special program
- Adds a personal message or video to explain what you are working towards
- Share your site with text, email and family social media
Click here for further information and how to get started.
Scouts can continue to earn their own way with the Trail’s End online sale through the end of 2020.
- Free shipping has been reactivated in the Capitol Area Council through the end of November.
- Scout sales and amazon rewards will reset on January 1st.
- Units continue to earn 31% commission and can receive funds from Trail’s End by requesting a payout on the Account Summary screen.
- Additional sales will not count towards Council Bonus prizes.
The Capitol Area Council is not implementing protocols or restrictions for the 2021 Popcorn Program at a Council or District level. All Scouting families should reference and adhere to any precautions put in place by their Unit Leadership or Chartered Organization. The health and safety of our Scouts and their families is our priority and we ask that you take the measures that are ideal for you.
Check this page regularly for the most current information on the Capitol Area Council annual Popcorn Program.