Popcorn Challenge #5 – Picture Perfect
Scouts Families – from October 9th to the 15th take a pic of your Scouts in action at popcorn booth or around the neighborhood earning their own way. Post it with #CACpoweredbypopcon on our Council popcorn facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/groups/597387654454262/.
Five Scouts will be drawn and will be award $50 in random gift cards to places like Cabelas, Bass Pro Shop, Dairy Queen, Red Robin, Taco Bell, etc.
- Scout must be in uniform with product
- Scout must be in action at a booth or in their neighborhood
- Unit patch must be visible or Unit type/number displayed
- Picture cannot include faces of non-Scouts/Scouters
- Do not include names of any person or location in the photo
- No items in photo may include inappropriate language, graphics or items that do not align with the Scout Oath and Scout Law
- Post with #CACpoweredbypopcorn
- Post at https://www.facebook.com/groups/597387654454262/
- Post between 10/9/2021 and 10/15/2021
- All photos must be original work, taken by the entrants. No third party may own or control any materials the photo contains, and the photo must not infringe upon the trademark, copyright, moral rights, intellectual rights, or rights of privacy of any entity or person.
- The photo must be in its original state and cannot be altered in any way, including but not limited to removing, adding, reversing, or distorting subjects within the frame.
- Violators will be removed from the contest, stripped of any prize(s), and banned from entering future contests.
- Entries will not be accepted unless submitted via the official contest channel. Entries not submitted through the proper channel will be deleted.
- Capitol Area Council reserves the right to disqualify any entry that is deemed inappropriate or does not conform to stated rules.
- By entering the contest, entrants agree that photos submitted can be used by the Capitol Area Council BSA for advertising purposes.
- Submissions will not be accepted once the deadline lapses.
- Drawn Scouts will be contacted via the email address provided during entry. If no response is received after [three] business days, a new Scout will be drawn and the previous Scout will forfeit all rights to the prize.